Thread: Help Incompatible PCM Software!!!

Tuner in Training

Help Incompatible PCM Software!!!

I am working on a 2017 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Shaker and I'm getting this Incompatible PCM Software alarm when I attempt to flash. The PCM/TCM Unlock was done by HPT. I am using the BETA software like note that came in the box said.

Tuner in Training
    I'm using an MPVI2+

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    did you read the file before sending out

what you gather info

is the CAL ID matching?
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Tuner in Training
    Yes, I read the file before sending it out. The car starts and runs but I can't flash it. I am new to HP tuner I have used EFI Live forever and just got HPT to do this Challenger. What is gather info? Cal ID matches. I like the software I just need to get past these first few bugs.
    Last edited by exileperformance; 04-21-2022 at 09:17 AM.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    I'm sorry you're having troubles and we'd love to help you. Have you already opened up a support ticket? If so, do you have your ticket number so that we can review the status? If not, please open a support ticket here: https://support.hptuners.com
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    46164 is my ticket number

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    I'm sorry you're having troubles and we'd love to help you. Have you already opened up a support ticket? If so, do you have your ticket number so that we can review the status? If not, please open a support ticket here: https://support.hptuners.com
    Did you see my support ticket number? I haven't heard anything back yet and this is my first time using the support system so it is possible I have done something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by exileperformance View Post
    I am working on a 2017 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Shaker and I'm getting this Incompatible PCM Software alarm when I attempt to flash. The PCM/TCM Unlock was done by HPT. I am using the BETA software like note that came in the box said.

Quote Originally Posted by exileperformance View Post
    Did you see my support ticket number? I haven't heard anything back yet and this is my first time using the support system so it is possible I have done something wrong.
    I just had the same problem. I just contacted hp tuners support and they asked for the stock file, the file I was trying to flash , suite info and debugging. Then they sent me a UPS slip to send them back my PCM. I am able to write on it now.