Thread: GT 350 INTAKE, 55LB INJECTORS, 87mm THROTTLE BODY and JLT CAI INSTALL

Tuner in Training

Post GT 350 INTAKE, 55LB INJECTORS, 87mm THROTTLE BODY and JLT CAI INSTALL

I'm installing these parts on a 2016 GT and if anyone can help me get a tune in that will get the car up and running I would be very greatful for the help and probably give my first born in return.

Tuner
    Do you have your stock file?

Tuner in Training
    I am sorry, use this file. The first one was not right. Thanks
    MY2016GT.0.hpt

Tuner in Training
    I'm sorry it took a cpl of days for me to get back to you. I used the stock injectors cause the 55's were short but, I installed the gt350 intake, throttle body and the jlt cai.

Tuner
    There is a stock GT350 tune on this forum somewhere. If you do a compare and copy the throttle body data from the GT350 first, been awhile since I’ve done it, but that’s a good start. It should run just like that but you might need to mess with a few other things, disable oscillation if the timing won’t advance properly and then lower the IMRC opening set points if it surges a little on part throttle. I’m on my iPad so will need to get my laptop out to check which tables

Tuner in Training
    i thought to do that the other day so I did and actually it fired right up. I drove it so I could log it and the MAF is off some so I'm working that out. The timing seems to be advancing correctly, the KR looks like there's a cpl of degrees left on the table but, I'm not gonna worry about any timing til I get the fuel right. I had to change some of those tables but most of them were just number changes. I will try the IMRC settings cause it has just the slightest surge, people that aren't used to the car might not even notice, thanks.

Advanced Tuner
    You can use the info from the ford Racing pp3 file in the repository then just dial in the maf as that file has the gt350 cole air intake on it. You will notice it keeps the standard coyote imrc settings . Should work for you

Advanced Tuner
    You can use the info from the ford Racing pp3 file in the repository then just dial in the maf as that file has the gt350 cole air intake on it. You will notice it keeps the standard coyote imrc settings . Should work for you