Thread: No option for enable STFT only e38?

Tuner in Training

No option for enable STFT only e38?

I only have the option to enable and disable LTFT in my tune but nothing for enable STFT only. Maf only tune running in open loop but would like to enable STFT closed loop with the maf tune. E38 ecm 2012 turbo 5.3 Silverado. I dont have a tune file cause I'm on my phone but in my last post does.

Advanced Tuner
    Just enable Closed Loop, but put the Long Term Fuel Trims ECT settings to something that it won't allow to operate.

Tuner in Training
    How are you enabling closed loop? I dont have a tab for that either just ltft ECT and O2 readiness ECT table

Advanced Tuner
    Found your last cal, looks like you already have LT fuel trims basically disabled with the 400F enable. But, your O2 Readiness ECT is not allowing any closed loop as it is too high. Maybe put that back to stock.

Is that the problem, it is currently staying in open loop, but you want closed loop, with short term fuel trims only?

Tuner in Training
    Ok thank you and yes I wasnt sure if I was missing something but I will enable the O2 readiness ECT, I thought there was a stft table somewhere, in the tune on the other thread I was running maf only open loop

Tuner in Training
    That worked, O2 readiness ECT enabled STFT thank you for the help!