Thread: Open Loop Help

Tuner in Training

Open Loop Help

I installed a wideband in the OEM narrowband location to monitor AFR during 1/4 mile testing. I do not have much Gen 5 ECM experience and need some help for open loop settings on Gen5 LT4 engines? I have looked and did not find Gen 5 open loop info while there is a abundance of Gen 3 open loop instructions.

Advanced Tuner
    Set the o2 readiness voltage to a negative number (like -2000) and closed loop enable delay to the max on engine > fuel > oxygen sensors will set it into OL - Not Ready, or you can force it open loop with the vcm controls in the scanner.

However with only one narrowband plugged in it's probably in open loop anyway. Log fuel system status to see your loop status.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by sevinn View Post
    Set the o2 readiness voltage to a negative number (like -2000) and closed loop enable delay to the max on engine > fuel > oxygen sensors will set it into OL - Not Ready, or you can force it open loop with the vcm controls in the scanner.

However with only one narrowband plugged in it's probably in open loop anyway. Log fuel system status to see your loop status.
    Thanks I will give it a go.