Thread: 2013 C6 Tune issues. High LTFT!

Tuner in Training

2013 C6 Tune issues. High LTFT!

Ill try to keep this short.
    Have a tune after engine mods. MODS are LS3 6 sp manual with GM 112 Cam, Vararam CAI, 160 Therm, Axle back SLP

The main part of the tune was done by PCMs for Less

The car dies at lights when the clutch was depressed. I then commanded the throttle to add some air and the problem went away and has been great but as I log the data from time to time, I find the STFT and the LTFT seems to be taking out 10 to 21% which from everything I have read is too high.

Is this to be expected with these mods or is it too high and if so, where would I make some changes? I am NOT a PRO tuner so please use small words.

The tune and log files are attached, I hope

Any help is appreciated
    Attached Files Attached Files
    2013 C6 Corvette LS3 - 6sp Manual
    GMPP 112 Cam
    Vararam CAI
    160 Thermostat
    Tune by Me now. I fixed PCMS For Less Tune (with some help)
    Otherwise a Base model stock car

To fix the fuel trims you're have to calibrate the VVE and MAF curve to fix the airflow model. Getting a wideband is a must for tuning, you'll be using it for part throttle tuning and WOT changes to make the actual AFR match the commanded AFR.

The VCM scanner section has a sticky page on setting up your scanner for logging with a wideband and using the STFT + LTFT to fix the airflow model. The MAF tuning has to be done separate from the VVE tuning so be aware of that. Once those are good it will be easier to adjust any idle concerns or random stalling.

Also add knock retard, burst knock and injector pulse width avg for both banks. Even cylinder airmass and dynamic airflow are all good things to be logging.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.