Thread: 2011 camaro l99 ..new to hp tuners :)

Potential Tuner

2011 camaro l99 ..new to hp tuners :)

just got my unit and was excited to check the tune repository and there is basically notta in there

looking for some one who has a tune file i can play with
    i have a Cold air inductions intake, ported TB , tsp Long Tubes with off road pipes full flowmaster exhaust and a 3.91 diff with a truetrac

anyone have a modded tune with similar upgrades ?

thanks guys !!!

With the type of mods done everything is going to vehicle specific because your engine isn't going to respond the same as someone else. Try and get yourself used to the software and how the engine/sensors work with the tables in the editor, then thing should come along in time.

For sure the airflow tables like the MAF and VVE (virtual ve) along with timing and fueling corrections will be needed with a setup like yours. There are how to's in the vcm scanner section that can be helpful as well as courses and books you can take to get used to thing. ERM Performance offers a good course for new tuners.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    With the type of mods done everything is going to vehicle specific because your engine isn't going to respond the same as someone else. Try and get yourself used to the software and how the engine/sensors work with the tables in the editor, then thing should come along in time.

For sure the airflow tables like the MAF and VVE (virtual ve) along with timing and fueling corrections will be needed with a setup like yours. There are how to's in the vcm scanner section that can be helpful as well as courses and books you can take to get used to thing. ERM Performance offers a good course for new tuners.
    yeah i have a bunch to learn

thanks for the suggestions