Thread: first test drive

Potential Tuner

first test drive

i finally was able to take my s10 on its first drive. well it did not do too good. when I went to full throttle. it was popping and rpm's were not gaining like it should. not really sure if it is the tune or if it is maybe the sensor. here is the log I did.
    Attached Files Attached Files

More info is needed.

What is the exact setup?

Modded or stock?

Just look at your logs, there is a huge issue there. One bank is running rich as the other is so extremely lean it's not even funny. Bank 2 is trying to add fuel like crazy and the o2 sensor is either dying or the exhaust leak/vacuum leak on that side is just that bad.

Looks like the MAF sensor is not working or you are not using it all. If you are not using it you must disable the MAF in the tune. Set the MAF fail high to 0hz and the 3 MAF dtc's to MIL on first error.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    yes is stock for now. I disable the maf afterwards and it did the same thing. funny you exhaust leak bc i fixed that too when i did disable the maf. I'm working if the o2 sensor i got are for the 6.0. the square connector is making them be a flaky. something with the grounding on them i guess. not to sure. but maybe i should be using the ones my buddy has for his ls swap. the 4 wires that are in a row. but i believe it use to run way better and now it wants to give me issues.