Thread: 1.4t Cruze 2013 tune is not satisfied

1.4t Cruze 2013 tune is not satisfied

I tuned the car (with manual transmission )but result is not satisifed .
    Neither pedal response nor acceleration at low rpm(1000-2500) didnt changed a lot.
    Here is the stock and tune files , what kind tables should I add and changed it for the tune, can not imagine.
    thx.
    tuned14t.hptstock14t.hpt

Tuner
    Yup .. that's a good start.

One thing that's not in that thread though ...
    Engine > Torque Management > SC/TC Boost Control > Boost Max Limits : This table is kinda misleading or mis labeled. Set your desired boost KPA in this table. Use a calculator for converting PSI to KPA if you need to.

You have in another table (Engine > Torque Management > Turbocharger > Pressure Max Ratio) the pressure ratio MAX set to 3. I'd advise not setting the table above to a 'reasonable' boost level and then the MAX table to just above that so it's a true safety net as it's intended to be.

Another problem your going to run into is the Engine > Torque Management > SC/TC Boost Control > Knock Airmass. This table will cause the throttle blade to close if the gms/cyl reaches the limits set in this table. I would advise to set the 0* to just above your desired gms/cyl and then interpolate the columns between the last 3 or 4.

Why did you change the intake air temp calibration?

You need to be sure to log spark knock if you're adjusting the spark tables.

Engine > Torque Management > General > Peak Torque : Those values need to be raised. The PCM will limit torque output to the values in this table.

Quote Originally Posted by Targus View Post
    I tuned the car (with manual transmission )but result is not satisifed .
    Neither pedal response nor acceleration at low rpm(1000-2500) didnt changed a lot.
    Here is the stock and tune files , what kind tables should I add and changed it for the tune, can not imagine.
    thx.
    tuned14t.hptstock14t.hpt
    You're asking for the world to get throttle response and torque at 1000-2500 rpm. I suggest a small nitrous kit to get torque that low, or get the diesel Cruze.
    E67 - 2006 LE5 2.4 Turbo, 444 whp
    E78 - 2013 LUV 1.4T

Senior Tuner cobaltssoverbooster's Avatar
    forget it...thats how you snap a crank
    2000 Ford Mustang - Top Sportsman