Thread: Injector spreadsheet for p59

Tuner in Training

Injector spreadsheet for p59

I have wore out all efforts. I am going to start fresh as in another post i explained my issues with my tune. i am going to start off with my stock tune and modify it heres what i have, p59 ecm, lq4 stock bottom end g5x3 cam and supporting mods, rob jovasi 70mm turbo looking for 10 lbs of boost, walbro 400 in tank, c5 vette filter regulator. Maxed out the stock injectors so i plugged in a set of sd80's, used gregs data for the injectors car starts up great runs well but under 40kpa the car is rich as hell. I am convinced my injector data is wrong, I have ruled out mechanical issues due to putting in the stock injectors and the car runs beautifully but maxes out the injectors quick. I am looking for a spreadsheet to develop my own data and from all of my reading this is going to be a pita. Any useful advise is much appreciated thanks again.

Tuner in Training
    Welp Figured it out, This forum has become zero help its kind of sad. Set my short pulse adder lower and removed 10% from kpa fueling table. hope this helps someone in the future it has kicked my ass for almost a week and nobody seemed to be of any help.
    HAPPY TUNING!

Advanced Tuner
    Well fuck you too. You said you had proper injector data when I was trying to help, but I guess any help at all is worthless even if its to rule out the obvious, cause you know that we are sitting in front of your car and can identify anything and everything.

Tuner in Training
    Woah man no no no, I meant no offense to you Mattyb. I really did appreciate your post on the last thread. This is why i started another thread not to offend anyone, you made sure the basics were straight before i went on. I hadn't thought about checking for leaks. I guess sometimes even Greg's data isn't perfect for every situation. I was hoping i could get a simple spreadsheet on this post but it seems lately there aren't many viewers anymore. Sorry I have spent too many hours dealing with this tune but i have learned tons.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by matty b View Post
    Well fuck you too. You said you had proper injector data when I was trying to help, but I guess any help at all is worthless even if its to rule out the obvious, cause you know that we are sitting in front of your car and can identify anything and everything.
    Seeing how you have been the most helpful for me, What should I do about leaning out between shifts, and do you suppose I am wasting time trying to fix these lower kpa tables when I am switching over to a two bar os anyway?