Page 10 of 87 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: VCM Suite 3.0 Is Finally Here!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GPGTP View Post
    I don't really care too much about the configs but did I read it will get rid of 2.24?
    Yes, 3.0 will remove 2.24 and 2.25. We'll release a new 2.24 that installs side by side with 3.0 soon.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Quote Originally Posted by Keith@HPTuners View Post
    VCM Scanner 3.0 will pull data from GM vehicles going all the way back to 1996 at a much faster rate, 2004+ vehicles should be night and day difference.
    Yes I am fully aware that you like the new scanner better.

Tuner in Training
    does remote logging work on 3.0?

Tuner in Training
    Is there a BE table in a 3.0 custom OS? I thought I read something about removing it in 2.25.

Advanced Tuner
    One more question.... I set up a user defined fuel pressure sensor ... when I add what I think is the right thing to the chart.... the parameter shows as "pressure ratio". Does that sound right ?
    2007 Corvette C6 Vert. A6
    LME LS402, Pat G custom cam, ATI 10% OD Damper
    Circle D triple disc 2600, 3.42 Diff
    YSI, 3.0 pulley, ID 1000's
    Alky Control Meth,
    ARH 1 7/8 headers,
    1009 RWHP @ 7000, 817 RWT @ 6000

Quote Originally Posted by LT1Z View Post
    Yes I am fully aware that you like the new scanner better.
    That's not what I mean.

Physically/Functionally, it will actually get data from the vehicle at a much faster rate.

The data sampling and resolution will be better in 3.0 than 2.24 for just about every vehicle, and for many, by a drastic amount.

I'm still waiting for my FJO Racing wideband to be added to the 3.0 scanner.

Russ Kemp

That's not what I mean.

Physically/Functionally, it will actually get data from the vehicle at a much faster rate.

The data sampling and resolution will be better in 3.0 than 2.24 for just about every vehicle, and for many, by a drastic amount.

Exactly. I get it. You like it better because it is faster. I just want the option to update 3.0 without it wiping my copy of 2.24.1172 every time I download a new build of 3.0 which is likely to be daily.
    Last edited by LT1Z; 02-01-2016 at 07:31 PM.

Advanced Tuner
    Yes, 3.0 will remove 2.24 and 2.25. We'll release a new 2.24 that installs side by side with 3.0 soon.
    I don't have a huge issue with having to make new configs but I do have an issue with not being able to review my old log files. Hopefully getting the 2.4 that will work in tandem is of high priority. I will probably hold on upgrading till that is available.
    2018 Camaro SS, Maggie 2650, 103 TB, Big Gulp, E85

Advanced Tuner
    holy hell! yall took a big swing at it this time

Good Stuff!

Bader Norris
    MEP Tuned
    Telephone: +965-55446651
    Email: [email protected]
    Instagram

Advanced Tuner
    Been using 2.25 for months tuning Dodges. Even did some beta testing for the HPT folks.
    It just kept getting better and better.
    3.0 will be cool.
    We do need 2.24 for old logs though.

A bug I reported a month ago isn't fixed in Editor by the way.. just noticed

------------

To replicate:

Open a tune.. open a compare file

Make a change in main view

Switch to "show differences"

Hit ctrl+Z to undo the last changes

It puts the "old" values into the differences window which makes the main display totally wrong

-------------

and one more question.. any plans to make a "compare" view in virtual VE editor?
    Last edited by schpenxel; 02-01-2016 at 07:45 PM.
    Post a log and tune if you want help

VCM Suite V3+ GETTING STARTED THREADS / HOW TO's

Tuner by night
    CPX Tuning
    2005 Corvette, M6
    ECS 1500 Supercharger
    AlkyControl Meth, Monster LT1-S Twin, NT05R's
    ID1000's, 220/240, .598/.598, 118 from Cam Motion

2007 Escalade, A6
    Stock

Hi guys, I don't spend a lot of time posting on the forum, but I have spent the last 12 years building configs for various applications.
    There is not a hope in the world that I can go back and rebuild all my configs & to be honest with you I'm not sure I remember how to!
    As I workshop & I do believe I speak for most, this is something that you need to take in to consideration & find a way to allow us to export our current configs back in to the new scanner.
    Good on you guys for doing the update, I do like the new platform & understand a lot of the new changes & they are for the better. But you cannot simply ask us to rebuild our tables, it's just not good enough.
    Please find a way to fix this.
    Independent Motorsports
    Shop 3/32 Vestan Drive, Morwell. Victoria. Australia 3840
    (03) 5134 8822

Tuner in Training
    Someone should make a really easy to use VVE math channel and post it up. For it to be added to 3.0.

Also itd be really cool if the sensors used in the scanners spark timing table and the editors timing table were the same. Editor uses spark airmass g and scanner uses map kpa. Or did i not pick my units correct? Just seems odd that a graph that directly influences what a tuner tunes timing with needs to be changed right from default. Unless i happened to mess somthing up?

Thank you!!! Finally we can fix this bug.

It will be fixed in tomorrows 3.0.6
    All right, looking good. Thanks again Keith, I can just imagine how your life must be during this development/transition. We do appreciate your effort very much and hope for a quick resolution

Ed M
    2004 Vette Coupe, LS2, MN6, Vararam, ARH/CATs, Ti's, 4:10, Trickflow 215, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, DD McLeod, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc. 480/430

ERM Performance Tuning -- Interactive Learning ..from tuning software training to custom tunes
    HP Tuners Dealer- VCM Suite (free 2hr training session with purchase), credits and new Version 2.0 turtorial available
    http://www.ermperformancetuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ERMPerformanceTuning

[email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by GPGTP View Post
    I don't have a huge issue with having to make new configs but I do have an issue with not being able to review my old log files. Hopefully getting the 2.4 that will work in tandem is of high priority. I will probably hold on upgrading till that is available.
    3.0 can open up 2.24 log files.

Quote Originally Posted by roland1 View Post
    Someone should make a really easy to use VVE math channel and post it up. For it to be added to 3.0.

Also itd be really cool if the sensors used in the scanners spark timing table and the editors timing table were the same. Editor uses spark airmass g and scanner uses map kpa. Or did i not pick my units correct? Just seems odd that a graph that directly influences what a tuner tunes timing with needs to be changed right from default. Unless i happened to mess somthing up?
    What do you want it to do math parameter wise? I don't think what you're asking for makes sense.

Just change the spark timing table to match what your ECM uses....
    Post a log and tune if you want help

VCM Suite V3+ GETTING STARTED THREADS / HOW TO's

Tuner by night
    CPX Tuning
    2005 Corvette, M6
    ECS 1500 Supercharger
    AlkyControl Meth, Monster LT1-S Twin, NT05R's
    ID1000's, 220/240, .598/.598, 118 from Cam Motion

2007 Escalade, A6
    Stock

Tuner in Training
    Anyone else having log on issues with the site? I'm trying to get in to download the new version and first I figured I may have been putting the wrong password so I did the reset took forever to get the email and still no dice.

I bet the site is getting destroyed right now with downloads