Thread: Learning materials

Potential Tuner

Learning materials

I am looking for good training material such as Greg Banish beginner's or advanced. The Tuning School material or any other helpful products. I am only looking for used complete material that is not pirated or bootlegged. I am not interested in screwing anyone out of there hard effort but after paying for the HPT pro I'm on a limited budget. I definitely need some course books with dvd do to my ADD. its hard to just read without a visual stimulant to back up the written material.

Thanks for any help.

Advanced Tuner
    I was able to find Banish's DVD in a local library. I would try that first. It was used as a reference and I had to view it at the library, so take a notebook and take notes. I also found this site that has a lot of info. It's about tuning concepts in general and some of the info is very complex: http://support.moates.net/theory-speed-density/ Good luck!
    Last edited by txcharlie; 12-04-2014 at 10:39 AM.

Potential Tuner
    I would have never thought the library would have had this but I will go look. Thanks for the info. and I will check out the web site.

Potential Tuner
    Good luck finding any support. This tuner doesn't appear to be supported very well at all. Only some slight information given by some. At least on the diesel side for Duramax anyway.

Potential Tuner
    Hey guys I bought the Greg Banish DVD and it completely went over my head I am a real newbie so are and I don't have the enhanced interface or a wideband. So is there any video that cover the standard interface