Thread: 2010 gmc SD (2bar) configuration file?

Advanced Tuner

2010 gmc SD (2bar) configuration file?

I need a configuration file to tune my 2010 turbo truck, I just got the zr1 map (baro) sensor install.

The truck it's ready to tune just need the set up the scanner. Can someone point me out the right directions.

Advanced Tuner
    Anyone have it??
    I have tho configuration file for the older styles, will it work the same??

Advanced Tuner
    did you make the 2.5 SD updated? when you convert from original OS to the SD OS the scanner automatic change the config for the new 2.5 bar check that first
    all the way from Tampico bay Mexico

Advanced Tuner
    I haven't convert it yet the truck its sitting down just wnat to have everything ready to start tuning it.

Converting it to SD will the truck will go to 2bar or 2.5? I download a file to give me a little help and start tuning the VE and on the OS>VCM Henhancements that file its convert to 2 bar MAP - Speed Density.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Advanced Tuner
    Yes you are right the 2,5bar is for the gen IV E40pcm only
    Anyway you have to commit the change to 2 bar upgrade save as "new name" dont use the same so you dont get confused later ...do a write entire of the new name and thats it after that you only need to write the changes only ...and then you can change the scalar and linear for the new map if not you wont be able to work with that zr1map ...also is much easier to work on the old type VE tables that the VVE that the gen 4 uses from factory good luck and upload the progress maybe the big dogs in this forum can give you more help than I do
    all the way from Tampico bay Mexico

Advanced Tuner
    I will try it out tomorrow and see what happen.

Advanced Tuner
    It's technically a 2bar OS.. but you can still enter the correct 2.5bar MAP calibration. And on all the gen4's I've done, you can change the manifold pressure scalar for the fuel maps. So it can "be" a 2.5 bar OS even though HPt calls it a 2bar.

The VE tables are blank in the custom OS.. so get yourself a copy of the bluecat program and use it to build a VE table off your current tunes VVE data. It will at least be a starting point.