Thread: Logging with 3 bar map

Tuner in Training

Logging with 3 bar map

Ive been trying to get my logs to show over 105 KPA, it just flat lines there. On my boost gauge I am showing 10 psi. I raised the max KPA to 305, but it still just shows 105 flatlined. What am I missing?

Tuner in Training

You should post your tune if you want more help, seeing what you have changed helps.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Any time you're using a custom OS, plug into the car, start and stop the scanner, close the scan file and then add the respective sensor to your table, making sure the other MAP sensor is deleted from the table, along with any MAF-related items. If your table reads correctly and your issue is with the chart, right click>chart settings, expand the section holding that sensor and either select your new MAP pid or increase your range to 305 or whatever you choose.
    Hsquared racing engines RHS 427, Procharger F2, Moran Billet Atomizer injectors, Alky Control,Mast LS7 heads, Nitrous outlet kit,Tilton quad disc clutch, DSS shaft, RKT56 ZR1 trans, RPM Quaife diff. Built and tuned by yours truly.