Thread: Question on tuning LS swap engine

Tuner in Training

Question on tuning LS swap engine

new to HP Tuners and have a question. I just put a LS engine in my 69 camaro, it's a lq9 stock bottom, 0821 6.2L heads, LS3 intake, DBC 92mm Nick williams TB, a spectra CAI, 43 lb ls3 injectors and long tube headers. The cam is a comp cam LSR 223/232 .610/.617 112LSA. I bought my pcm and harness from PSI conversions and the PCM came with a stock LS1 tune and all the deletes for a LS swap. The car started right up and drives fine under light throttle, do i work forward with that tune in the pcm or would it be easier to flash in a tune from a LS3 engine and work from there? I've been lurking here for a while reading as much as possible and reading the Dan Maslic book Master efi Tuner.

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    post your tune, you will lot be able to flash a LS3 file into the PCM box you have. completely different.

lets review your file and we can tell you what needs to be done.

have you pulled the file via OBD and seen it?
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Tuner in Training
    Thank you…the hp tuner pro will be here Tuesday and i'll post it then.

Tuner in Training
    Here is the tune that I got with the PCM.

I am running a auto meter fuel pressure gauge and it shows 65psi. The question here is the vettte 58psi regulator wrong or is the auto meter wrong? The tune is running 41.7 Kpa, in the chart....shouldn't my software be running the psi rate for the fuel injectors values?? Maybe new vcm 2.24 software???
    Attached Files Attached Files