Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No throttle movement in LS2 swap car P2138 error

Well, I ended up reloading the OS in the same manner that I screwed it up. I bypassed the canbus on the tcm and did a write entire with the stock gto program and the throttle works now. In the morning I will rehook up the tcm and try to read all and get the whole program saved this time. Hopefully the tcm isn't pissy witb the tbss parameters in it...This time I will just leave the gto os in it and copy over the tune from my tbss ecm.
    Just another day on the laptop...

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by truckfan2 View Post
    Well, I ended up reloading the OS in the same manner that I screwed it up. I bypassed the canbus on the tcm and did a write entire with the stock gto program and the throttle works now. In the morning I will rehook up the tcm and try to read all and get the whole program saved this time. Hopefully the tcm isn't pissy witb the tbss parameters in it...This time I will just leave the gto os in it and copy over the tune from my tbss ecm.
    Glad you've got it working! Sounds like a plan, pull the tune as-is right now and use that as your new base file.

Now go .
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS - manual, CGM, 6M, sunroof, mods in process
    2008 TrailBlazer 3SS AWD LS2, loaded, dropped, modded, SE22 Performance tuned. And then some...
    2002 TrailBlazer LT 4WD 4.2L I6, lifted, tires, exhaust, SE22 Performance tuned