Thread: hot start and idle in gear problems

Tuner in Training

hot start and idle in gear problems

hi all, I have been lurking around in these forums and the LS1tech PCM forums for quite some time now, and I decided 3 days ago it was time to start fixing my idle problems. So far I have corrected the low speed VE tables, corrected the P/N RAF table, and made an attempt to correct the gear RAF table (but I can't get the car to idle in gear enough to really tune for it) I have solved my cruise control effect, helped the dying when coming to a stop (the idle still dives but mostly catches it for the most part) my LTIT and STIT are less than .05 correction, but now I have introduced some problems I didn't have before...it will start when cold just fine, and will hold an idle the entire time...once warmed up if I shut the car off even for a second, its a royal pain to get it to start and idle again. I typically have to hold the throttle in a bit for a good 20-30 seconds. The car also still has problems dying when going in and out of gear, especially reverse. I can't put it in gear at all when its not warmed up without it dying immediately, pretty much no matter what I do. I would really appreciate some help with this, all of my searching hasn't turned up a solution for these issues yet. I'm including my current tune and a few logs, I would appreciate it if you guys could tell me what you think.

thanks in advance
    1999 Trans Am, Ebay turbo, SS2 Cam, 4L80E...pray for me

Tuner in Training
    TTT - anyone?
    1999 Trans Am, Ebay turbo, SS2 Cam, 4L80E...pray for me