Thread: 2020 GT stalls frequently

Advanced Tuner

2020 GT stalls frequently

I've lived with this for a year and really want to correct this. Ever since I first put a tune on it the idle has been uncooperative. It has lu47 injectors and centrifugal blower. Dw400 pump and bap. But I have tried different fuel pumps and that had no change to the problem. What will happen is when I'm usually in a drive thru or pulling into my garage I will clutch in and let it out slowly while tapping the throttle a little to move forward then clutch in and the rpms will fall and they don't recover the car will just fall flat on its face and die. I've also noticed randomly while I'm sitting in traffic idling the afrs will swing up and down and the idle will swing with it. I can not contact my tuner, he doesn't return calls or emails, and I don't want to have it tuned again by someone else for a thousand bucks just to fix the idle. In the past my tuner tried to correct this by raising the idle to 825 or 850 but that is just way too high for my liking. I'm sure there is a way to have a idle near 700 and have the car not die when creeping forward. Where should I start? I am able to access and tune the car myself.

Advanced Tuner
    shoot me the tune and a short log of it stalling and ill hook u up

should be a simple fix, usually something goofy and over looked

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by decipha View Post
    shoot me the tune and a short log of it stalling and ill hook u up

should be a simple fix, usually something goofy and over looked
    Pm'd thank you

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    post file and log always for support
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]