Thread: Gen 3 DBC P01 No Desired idle showing car stalls

Potential Tuner

Gen 3 DBC P01 No Desired idle showing car stalls

Hello
    have been on the forum for a while now amassed at how many issues I have been able to solve from info found on here. But I have got one that is doing my head in

I have a gen 3 ls1 4l60e DBC P01 PCM in a Holden commodore that if you just turn the key on and start the car it will run for a short period of time than the idle RPM just starts to drop and the car stalls. The first log file shows what it is doing. If you take notice the scanner showing the desired idle as 0 RPM the car go's through it start up then dies.

The only way I can get it to start and idle is to turn the key on put it into reverse let a desired idle show up in the scanner than put back into park and the car will start and idle fine at the shown idle speed. This is shown in log file 2.

The 3rd log file shows if you start the car how it runs then when it starts to die I put the car into reverse and once the desired idle starts to increases in the scanner the engines RPM increases to the desired idle speed and it idles fine.

I'm hoping that i just have missed a box somewhere and it will be a easy fix just really at my wits end. any help is very much apricated.

i have attached the 3 log files and the tune file.
    Attached Files Attached Files