Thread: Need C6 2010+ ECM set up

Potential Tuner

Need C6 2010+ ECM set up

Greetings,

My 2006 C6 ECM died and I read to get a 2010+ ECM for a replacement. I understand that the ECM needs to be set up and licensed. In my head I believe that the ECM can be sent to someone and set up then I get it back and install it. Pretty sure this is not how it works after reading a bunch of posts. I'm looking for someone who can assist or point me in the right direction. I live near Montgomery, Alabama.

Thanks
    Aaron

Try contacting DSX Tuning, he does a lot of stuff with Corvettes.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    I did contact DSX Tuning, Dave, and he stated "You'll need to put the ECM in the car and read the file out of it. From there, you need to make your base file and license the ECM." and "You need a tuner or you need HP Tuners. If you have neither, then this ECM isn't for you."

So I'm looking for a person that can be my 'tuner' to set up the ECM and send it to me for installation if that is possible, guide me in the right direction for a local tuner or what equipment is needed or let me know again that 'this ECM isn't for you'

Aaron

Potential Tuner
    Do you know of anyone that could help?