Thread: 2016 Camaro SS E Force Supercharged Issue

Senior Tuner

Question 2016 Camaro SS E Force Supercharged Issue

Cold start is really bad here. E Force Supercharger. Car has been to multiple shops and cannot be figured out(including dealerships). Shop here that has it asked if I could try to help them out. I downloaded a stock tune from the repository and it seems like the tune on this really isn't much different than stock. Anyone with one of these chargers on their car or has tuned one have a look at this? Seems to aim extremely rich at start up and the number 1 O2 goes extremely lean. Maybe a bad O2? Before I go suggesting parts be thrown at this thing maybe someone has seen something similar. I named the file stock when I grabbed it off the car but I'm assuming its the EForce file. Car was bought from a dealership with the charger already installed. Customer knows absolutely nothing about the install. I did not even attempt to take it out. It would barely move in the bay when I tried2016_Camaro_EForce_Northern_Performance_Stock.hptNorthern_16CamaroSS_01.hpl
    2000 Trans Am WS6

I do a lot of these, if I get a moment I’ll look!!

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C

Senior Tuner
    Thanks Ben, I do see where the insane Lambda is coming from at start up. The cranking EQ seems nuts to me, but a stock tune is the same. To have the commanded EQ we are seeing the fuel rail pressure is really low in the table. I honestly don't know if this is normal, or if there is an issue with the pressure here. This commanded EQ and the #1 O2 sensor readings has me stumped bud.
    2000 Trans Am WS6