Thread: E100 on none flex fuel

Potential Tuner

E100 on none flex fuel

So recently i found out they sell E100 down the street and I wanted to test it on my FBO Ctsv, my question is in order to run E100 on none flex fuel ecm do i just change stoich AFR to match E100 and add 15%-20% fuel on start up
    Attached Files Attached Files

It's more involved than just that. You'd want to change the stoich and then go back over the entire airflow model to make sure things are squared. It's not something where I'd just run it for a hell of it without fine tuning things with a wideband.

Based on that tune you still have stock injectors, so if it's a full bolt on car making more than stock power levels you are likely already pushing your injector limits. Add in the 25-30% more fuel required to run E100 and I bet you are way out of room.

Your computers operating system is flex fuel equipped, so you could add the sensor, wire it in and get it working in the tune. Then you could run whatever blend of fuel you wanted once you had enough injector to support it.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    Thank you I just wanted to know where to start, Change stoich, check airflow in SD and then eventually change Pe for E100, as far as injectos and pump I belive I am going to be limted at about 420hp and currently I'm at 380hp but factoring 25%-30% for E100 that will put me over 80% injector duty cycle. As far as flex fuel tables in the 04-05 V's from the factory the are not enabled and simply enabling the tables does not make the Ecm receive the signal from the sensor. in order to get a reading from the senor you have to segment swap from a 2005 flex fuel Silverado OS 12592618