Thread: want to run closed loop but wont

want to run closed loop but wont

something is keeping me from running closed loop. I must have missed something. would someone take a look and see? (the short section in closed loop was forced using the scanner) THANKS
    Attached Files Attached Files

Also does anyone know how to get access to the pressure sensor settings in a FSCM? I'm getting a P2635 after installing a 450 fuel pump

What is the passenger side o2 sensor doing?

You are not logging it, so I don't know if it's even working.

You set all your o2 sensor codes to no error reported, that isn't smart if you ever want to know if you have a problem with the sensors. Both must be working to allow for closed loop.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Sorry u may need a lil info, single turbo only using driver's side O2 sensor 1

There are only 3 DC tables on the FSCM, is this right? How can I get access to the other tables? This is an 08 Silverado

My first post has your answer. You need both primary o2 sensors for closed loop. Otherwise it's open loop forever.

I can't help with the FSCM question.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Wow did not realize that, thanks