Thread: LT4 Throttle Delay Off Brake

Potential Tuner

LT4 Throttle Delay Off Brake

have a lt4/6l90 na setup that is dbw (drive by wire). when launching from 0 flashing the converter there is a half second window where the car doesn't react to the pedal being on the floor. max rotation and throttle area % max vs. rpm are both maxed as well as brake torque management, powerhop, and oil stave are disabled.

0-85 from idle no foot braking as well as the file are attached below.

any points in the right direction are greatly appreciated.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by 405mason View Post
    have a lt4/6l90 na setup that is dbw (drive by wire). when launching from 0 flashing the converter there is a half second window where the car doesn't react to the pedal being on the floor. max rotation and throttle area % max vs. rpm are both maxed as well as brake torque management, powerhop, and oil stave are disabled.

0-85 from idle no foot braking as well as the file are attached below.

any points in the right direction are greatly appreciated.
    Here is what I experienced with hot rod swaps. If you install a BPS (brake pedal position sensor) you will have this issue. If I floored it the ECU used the torque management will hold the rpms at 1000. I stopped using them since they are not needed. I remove the DTC codes for the BPS. Burn outs will happen after doing this tuning.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by vannatta20 View Post
    Here is what I experienced with hot rod swaps. If you install a BPS (brake pedal position sensor) you will have this issue. If I floored it the ECU used the torque management will hold the rpms at 1000. I stopped using them since they are not needed. I remove the DTC codes for the BPS. Burn outs will happen after doing this tuning.
    The only wire hooked to break pedal is for torque converter lock up even unplugged the bp and still does it

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMckee View Post
    The only wire hooked to break pedal is for torque converter lock up even unplugged the bp and still does it
    p0572 and p0573 need to be enabled I believe

Advanced Tuner
    fast torque exit?