Thread: were is the new tune repository ...??

Advanced Tuner

were is the new tune repository ...??

hey i just read the last post on the tune repository down and the thread is now closed the last mesage says the repository is up and working but i can find it any help will be great
    i need a 2013 silverado/sierra 5.3 6l80 4x4 with a manual transfer case im just detailing a 2008 jeep jk swap and my 4wd low signal does nothing and i was tell that i need to chenge the OS from a manual transfer case truck for it to work ...imI correct or im missing something else?
    all the way from Tampico bay Mexico

2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    just fuod it thanks a lot ..... im still dont find any OS from a T43 manual transfer case
    all the way from Tampico bay Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    You state log into you account and it will be there. Well I am not looking for the tuning repository but I am looking for a way to log into my account. I have all my passwords and log in information in a secure location and I always reference when it is needed. Since the website change there seems to be something wrong. It states that my username to log into my account is invalid. Interesting! Also I try to reset password and it still states that I have an invalid username. The username was easy it was the serial number on my cable.

The new websites requires you to re-register with a new account/password. Then once signed in you sync up your account with your MPVI and current app key.

It's in one the threads about the new site launch.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.