Thread: Help...long time startup issue

Help...long time startup issue

Hello, I'm looking for help with a starting issue that has plagued me for over 4 years. It only happens when the car sits over night regardless of outside or ECT temperature. I have changed OS's at least 3 times (for different reasons) which includes the last change to OS 125 for its Flex Fuel capability and the problem followed. IDK what the hell is going on so I'm here looking for charitable help OR if its required I will pay something (????$$$$) to whoever can "FIX" this issue. I've included a short log of the issue and my current tune. I have 4x my Startup Air, added 4 grs of air to the Friction airflow Initial, messed with the delay and decay values, leaned out and added air to the EQ table, and reworked the VE table a lot and non of that worked. I must be overlooking something and I just don't understand how this problem follows from OS to OS???? After the initial startup stumbling the car smoothes out and goes into the normal cold start idle (1000rpms) and as it warms up settles at 835/850rpms. As you look at the log don't pay attention to the AFR error. Its off because I have E52 gas in the tank but still using AFR instead of Lambda. PLEASE HELP!!!
    Last edited by monte4ever; 05-08-2018 at 10:38 AM.

I probably can't help much but I can at least help you get help. I think whoever will help you will need to know:

Are you using MAF or SD
    Have you tried just SD or just MAF

can you please describe the issue a bit better? Does it stall? need re-starts? Runs rough for how long? Does it misfire? What does wideband say when it is running poorly. Surely you can deduce from WB O2 reading if it needs fuel, and if not, timing or air.