Thread: 2007 TBSS Dead Pedal

Advanced Tuner

2007 TBSS Dead Pedal

Customer had a shop do a heads cam swap. Shop then advised the customer he needed another ECM. Shop could not get it to start. TBSS brought to me.
    The stock file on the dealer provided unit had V6 file on it. I tried to get that to work, but could not get it start. I put a 07 TBSS awd file onto the ECM and vehicle will start but 'dead pedal'. I read about the dead pedal issue that changing #s to 0 in Trans - Abuse Mode - Torque Reduction could cause this issue. I left numbers in this table. I then tried another working TB on the AWD TBSS and still no change. The 07 2wd TBSS I have has a different part number on the TAC module vs the 07 TBSS AWD. Maybe these are not interchangeable? Could the ECM from the dealer needed correct file and hptuners cannot completely overwrite this file correctly?
    Module between the fuse box and battery have different part numbers on the AWD vs the 2WD, could the file not be interchangeable and I need to upload an AWD file?
    Codes
    P0315 crank relearn
    P060D internal control module accelerator pedal position performance
    P0651 sensor ref voltage b circuit / open
    Attached Files Attached Files
    2002 6.6 TR6060 ZO6 (520Whp)
    2014 Audi S7 (730whp)

GM TIS flash back to real stock

Advanced Tuner
    Gotta find the correct pedal for that PCM
    2009.5 PBM G8 GXP M6 W/Roof-Self tune, OBX LTs, Kooks axleback, LSA blower, cam,
    Monster LT1-SC clutch, flex fuel, 12 psi [email protected] 1,800 D.A
    2007 TBSS-Self tune, bolt ons [email protected], 1,900 D.A
    1991 GMC Syclone- Self tune/catback 12.8@104, 4,200ft D.A