Thread: The Data I just Read Isnt from my vehicle but the file it saved isnt the stock one

Potential Tuner

The Data I just Read Isnt from my vehicle but the file it saved isnt the stock one

I am new to all this and tried to google for resultes found two post nether gave the infor I need. My car is previously tuned with a cam headers ported Tb and intake. All from before I owned it. So I went to read the tune today and got the pop up saying it couldnt get the tune yet the file isnt the sock file I comparied it to stock one in the repository and they are not the same. Any Ideas?

Tuner
    What year, make and model vehicle?

Potential Tuner
    2012 Camaro 6.2 M6

Potential Tuner
    I read this but it is saying it would load a stock tune and the tune is definitely not stock Iv compared it to the stock ones from the repository. Fuel and spart are definitely not the same and a few other things.

Senior Tuner
    You need to contact [email protected] That does not apply to a 2012 Camaro. That vehicle is readable unless it is tunerlocked.

Quote Originally Posted by Stiffler63 View Post
    I read this but it is saying it would load a stock tune and the tune is definitely not stock Iv compared it to the stock ones from the repository. Fuel and spart are definitely not the same and a few other things.
    Are you sure you are reading only the ECM? You probably have 2 options after selecting "gather info" before the read. A 2012 Camaro M6 will show ECM and FSCM (autos will also show TCM). If you read the FSCM, you will get that message. Try reading only the ECM by selecting ("do not read" from the drop down list from FSCM and see if you have the message.