Thread: 2016 whipple hellcat p3032 limp mode and random 2000 rpm limiter

2016 whipple hellcat p3032 limp mode and random 2000 rpm limiter

We have a 2016 hellcat here with the 4.5 whipple and the big oval tb. this car has been a pain to tune, but over time with hptuners adding tables, and help from other great tuners it drives great and makes 900+ to the tire. the only issue we have now is after cruising it around in stop and go for 5-10 min, it will get this random 2000 rpm limiter, it also does this immediately after a flash. Then today it did another thing, cruising at part throttle boost (around 3-5 lbs) it went into limp mode, popped a p3032 code and u1424 code. i saw that the p3032 code was a baro related code, so i disabled it, however i'm concerned when i release it to the customer, it might have another driving issue with him. will disabling the 3032 code aid in fixing this? or is there some other cal issues we need to address.
    Owner of Cunningham Motorsports

06 z06
    2016 camaro
    68 Camaro
    2014 e63 amg
    07 LBZ Duramax

Advanced Tuner
    The 3032 code is one of the biggest problems with the Whippled cats. Disabling the DTC won't take care of the problem. It normally shows up part throttle about 127kpa then goes limp, doesnt matter what gear. I do know some have fixed the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay@HAP View Post
    The 3032 code is one of the biggest problems with the Whippled cats. Disabling the DTC won't take care of the problem. It normally shows up part throttle about 127kpa then goes limp, doesnt matter what gear. I do know some have fixed the problem.
    I forgot to post back. Ive appeared to have remedy the issue. Thank you

06 z06
    2016 camaro
    68 Camaro
    2014 e63 amg
    07 LBZ Duramax

What was the remedy?

Quote Originally Posted by rynez06 View Post
    On switch that isn?t labeled with the best description was maxed out, I set it back to factory.. that was it
    Can you clarify what you adjusted here? I have a friend with a hellcat that is experiencing the same thing, but he has a stock blower. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by slowSRT8 View Post
    Can you clarify what you adjusted here? I have a friend with a hellcat that is experiencing the same thing, but he has a stock blower. Thank you.
    nevermind all it did was delay the limp mode, but it eventually does it.

06 z06
    2016 camaro
    68 Camaro
    2014 e63 amg
    07 LBZ Duramax

Quote Originally Posted by Jay@HAP View Post
    do you know of whom have fixed it? at this point I'm willing to pay someone to show me the fix. I just need to get this car out so I can get paid. this is the only issue with this car

06 z06
    2016 camaro
    68 Camaro
    2014 e63 amg
    07 LBZ Duramax

Potential Tuner
    Any fix for this? Also having an error message pop up on the center display with the big throttle body.

Ok me working with a few other guys, and one of them having a direct line to a hpt engineer, we were able to get the correct tables added to fix this issue. I can?t tell you what it is, but the table is now there and it?s a simple fix.

edit, statement proved untrue
    Last edited by drumnbasslvr; 09-13-2022 at 03:59 PM.

Potential Tuner
    whatd you do to fix the issue currently getting this issue with my tune