Thread: Lean on throttle!

Lean on throttle!

I have been working on the VVE table and at lower rpm I have it decent. Still needs some work but my problem is, I made a couple of runs a little heavier on the throttle and it is still way too lean. I keep copy and multiply % - 1/2 but it doesn't seem to help on the higher rpm's on the VVE table, What do I need to do to get it richer? I have attached a log and the tune. For some reason the EQ Error graph isn't working, I will work on that this evening. Thanks!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Because it is still using the maf above 4,000 rpm

Are my settings to fail the maf wrong?

Those settings should be fine for the MAF fail, you can log the MAF status to make sure it's failed. You set change the dynamic airflow to 7,000rpm as well to make sure it's using VVE.

It's helpful to remove the MAF channels when tuning the VVE to prevent any weird issues.

Have you tried just adding 5% to the VVE once you enter boost to see if the fuel mixture gets richer on the wideband?
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

So I was just informed that even if the MAF status says failed, that it may not be. Apparently on some of the PCM's (only the e38 or others as well?), your 3 DTC's need to be set to MIL on First Error or the MAF isn't ACTUALLY failed. Wish I knew this a few weeks ago.

EDIT: Nevermind it looks like you did that.

so start where it's lean highlight the table and take it X 1.05?

Set both High rpm disable and High rpm disable to 7000?

Also what are the supercharger inlet air pressure settings? There is a linear and offset I had them set at 200 and 8 like my MAP sensor readings?