Thread: Need help with Edelbrock supercharged C5 Corvette

Potential Tuner

Need help with Edelbrock supercharged C5 Corvette

I want to calibrate a Corvette C5 with a Edelbrock TVS2300 supercharger on it. The blower was installed with a Lingenfelter installation kit, containing "Siemens 63 lb Fuel Injectors LS3, LS7, LS9" (part # RXS107FM), "Lingenfelter High Flow Billet Aluminum 90 mm Throttle Body LS1/LS6" (part # L270010197), Kenne Bell Fuel Pump Voltage Booster (part # KB89069) and a T-MAP sensor from Bosch which came with the Edelbrock supercharger.

Edelbrock does not have any calibration for the C5 and Lingenfelter does not provide any tune with their installation kit. They don't even seem to be willing to provide any calibration data for the injectors. Now I don't know how to start, if the injectors are not scaled I can't calibrate the MAF function and so on.

Is there anybody out there who has a running tune for the C5 with this modification? Or does somebody have the injector data at least?

Here for injector scaling without data, from there MAF tuning will take up errors: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eC486sOyTeQ
    E67 - 2006 LE5 2.4 Turbo, 444 whp
    E78 - 2013 LUV 1.4T

On a C5 I'd go straight speed density, remove the MAF altogether and make it easier.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.