Thread: injector swap ifr values

Potential Tuner

injector swap ifr values

i recently swap a 6.0 gen 4 to my jeep im using old flex fuel injectors 33lb/hr @ 50 psi since i dont have the stockinjectors my question is what values should i put in the injector flow rate vs kpa i am using a 0411 pcm help please

Senior Tuner cobaltssoverbooster's Avatar
    what style of fuel system did you go with..boost referenced or stock? What psi rail pressure are you trying to target?
    2000 Ford Mustang - Top Sportsman

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by cobaltssoverbooster View Post
    what style of fuel system did you go with..boost referenced or stock? What psi rail pressure are you trying to target?
    im using returnless fuel system with a constant pressure of 70 psi at the rail

Senior Tuner cobaltssoverbooster's Avatar
    i did a site search for your injectors. i believe what your looking for is the file in post #5. The closest stock data for you would be an 07 style file but the axis have to be converted from pressure delta kpa to manifold vacuum kpa in order to use any of the data.
    the only exception is this file is setup for a 1:1 boost ref regulator and its set for 58psi. in the editor tools there is a flow rate calculator that you can use to convert the data over to your 70 psi rail pressure.
    with that high of a rail pressure your going to push the limits of the opening characteristics on these injectors which i will bet makes this offset data close but may need tweaking. if this gets you up and running then awesome.

if you ran a boost reference and turned the regulator down to 58 psi then you can use this file as copy and paste.
    https://www.hptuners.com/forum/showt...6903-flow-rate
    2000 Ford Mustang - Top Sportsman