Thread: P01 80 segment swap

Potential Tuner

P01 80 segment swap

Been doing quite a bit of research and respository searching..

p01 - 4.8 - 4l60 - sd 2 bar - OS id 1251005

have the 80e in the truck and wired. waiting on cooler lines but want the tune done.

attached is the rough tune from previous owner. still looking for a p01 80e tune. misread the one i had previously attatched

i figured out the segment swap utility the only issues i see is that OS ids dont match. do i then just swap every segment over as long as its a p01 and then write entire?

I dont want this done for me, if someone has the time to tell me if im close or way off base, id appreciate it tremendously. i bought the software to learn and i promise im trying lol.

Please also let me know if i have left any other pertinent information out for next time.

Thank you!!!

twin turbo truck 1.2 needs loaded.hpt
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by tfisher29; 07-26-2017 at 01:17 AM.

Use your stock OS, then apply the segment swap with an 80e file, then upgrade your tune to a 2 bar OS.

There is a 2000 Silverado 6.0/4L80e tune file in the repository that you can use to apply the segment swap with.

Also you didn't setup the 2 bar tune right for speed density, the MAF dtc's must be set to first error. No error reported will not correctly default to speed density.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.