I want to calibrate a Corvette C5 with a Edelbrock TVS2300 supercharger on it. The blower was installed with a Lingenfelter installation kit, containing "Siemens 63 lb Fuel Injectors LS3, LS7, LS9" (part # RXS107FM), "Lingenfelter High Flow Billet Aluminum 90 mm Throttle Body LS1/LS6" (part # L270010197), Kenne Bell Fuel Pump Voltage Booster (part # KB89069) and a T-MAP sensor from Bosch which came with the Edelbrock supercharger (see picture below).

IMG_1423.JPG

IMG_1421.JPG

Edelbrock does not have any calibration for the C5 and Lingenfelter does not provide any tune with their installation kit. They don't even seem to be willing to provide any calibration data for the injectors. Now I don't know how to start, if the injectors are not scaled I can't calibrate the MAF function and so on.

Is there anybody out there who has a running tune for the C5 with this modification? Or does somebody have the injector data at least? Here is the PCM info of the vehicle:

Yellow C5 Corvette automatic convertible 1G1YY32G4Y5131091 PCM info HP 3.5 beta.JPG