Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cylair WOT Cylair Max

Wow, with Cylair Filter the car did not run well! I couldn't even back out of my parking spot.

It started and idled okay, but as soon as I gave the pedal some blips, the mixture went wildly rich and it stalled. This doesn't seem to match the theory of "turn off cylair filter with forced induction unless you want to retune the SD parameters". The stock SD settings (besides MAP max values) seem to be keeping the car running.

Log attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by murfie View Post
    Just wrote it. There are no resources that go in to depth of how it all works. Patents and and understanding of high level math is about all you get.
    murfie, I see that you reference patents a lot, can you link some of the ones or name some of the ones that you have found most useful?

Advanced Tuner
    Why do some tuners shut off the cylair filter?

Advanced Tuner
    my wot multiplier is 1.50 and max is .95 had a tune tell me to bump it to 1.3 and 1.25 this was after doing a pmas to my 16 mustang. trying to see if I should leave them as it was set or makes the changes as was suggested.

I'm trying to tune my O
    Pmas as well. Is it better to go maf only or will that cause incorrect load?

Advanced Tuner
    Mine is still enabled with my pmas

how are folks setting this with whipple kits? my cal has 1.5 and .95