Thread: More lc2 logging issues

Tuner in Training

More lc2 logging issues

For the life of me I can't figure this out. Right now I can make adjustments to the offset and make it close at idle or while driving steady so no afr change. But asa I touch gas and afr goes rich, or I let off gas and it goes lean(all on gauge), the numbers in hpt dont change.

Maybe I have it fired wrong. I've watched all thetuningschool videos Does the ground coming from input 5 go to the same lug that the wideband is grounded to? I've heard mixed answers.

If your numbers don't change, it's likely one of the following:

The LC2 output scalars have been modified.
    The LC2 output isn't working
    The LC2 output isn't wired to the MPVI EIO plug correctly
    The Scanner isn't configured for the correct MPVI EIO input
    The MPVI EIO input is faulty.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Quote Originally Posted by onalky87 View Post
    For the life of me I can't figure this out. Right now I can make adjustments to the offset and make it close at idle or while driving steady so no afr change. But asa I touch gas and afr goes rich, or I let off gas and it goes lean(all on gauge), the numbers in hpt dont change.

Maybe I have it fired wrong. I've watched all thetuningschool videos Does the ground coming from input 5 go to the same lug that the wideband is grounded to? I've heard mixed answers.
    You can connect the LC-2 via USB to verify that you have the analog output voltages and offsets and formulas correct. Which wire did you connect the gauge to?

Tuner in Training
    The yellow wire coming off the controller is going to hpt input1 and the ground coming out of input 5 is going to the same grounding lug as the black wire coming from the lc2

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith@HPTuners View Post
    If your numbers don't change, it's likely one of the following:

The LC2 output scalars have been modified.
    The LC2 output isn't working
    The LC2 output isn't wired to the MPVI EIO plug correctly
    The Scanner isn't configured for the correct MPVI EIO input
    The MPVI EIO input is faulty.

I would like to assume it's something i did. Both the lc2 and hpt are 6 months old and I personally bought them both brand new