Thread: 08 G8GT Idle issue.

Tuner in Training

Exclamation 08 G8GT Idle issue.

On my 6.0 I am having an odd issue with the idle wanting to fluctuate back and forth for a while then it will settle down or you can blip the throttle and it fixes it most of the time.

219/223 .625/.625 112+0 LSA cam, Headers and not catalytic converters with a cold air intake.

Logging is showing that when it goes into closed loop, it thinks it is very lean like 25% lean and adds fuel and then my idle issue starts. Give it a while and its fine. Car has 97k on it with OEM O2 sensors. Is it maybe time to change them? I'll attach the log and tune.
    Could this be due to the VE at idle areas? Because it goes back to normal after a minute or so or after a rev..

If someone helps me get it sorted out I can give a couple bucks to them as a thanks over PP.

fucked.hpl
    Summer tuning .5 integral 1.5 prop CL edit more.hpt

Did you ever get this straightened out? I started looking at some of your posts as I found that we have the same cam.

I would normally not be concerned with O2 sensors at 97k but yours definitely seem weird. They don't change voltages like they should and when you rev the engine they go to 0.