Thread: '15 camaro agp twin turbo kit going lean

Tuner in Training

'15 camaro agp twin turbo kit going lean

Good day guys-
    Have a '15 1le put the agp twin turbo kit on and it's fast and rich under boost and still lots of room to advance. yay! However, I'm having real trouble controlling AFR under idle, normal driving and acceleration. I have the GM Mastertuner book but feel I'm too much of a newbie and in over my head with this. And of course my Innovate wideband won't connect right with HP Tuners so I guess I'll just have to narrate what's happening?

PE seems to only engage when it wants to when under partial throttle. I have it set at 20%. It doesn't work after 20% more like 60ish.
    When at about 50% I'd like to be around 10-10.5AFR and it usually creeps up to about 15. yikes.
    Idle startup- runs at 10AFR until cl then it pulls out a ton of fuel trim and finds 14.5-15 where i'd like. There are literal black spots of fuel on my driveway behind the tailpipes!

I'm sure there are a bunch of tables off the bat I have set screwed up so please correct me. I appreciate it in advance.

To prevent any random fueling things, you should disable the two other cat/exhaust items in the tune. Disabled COT and the cat test itself under engine diag.

I think it would be easier to set your map KPA as your target for entering PE, you really don't need to be in PE at part throttle as that would just waste fuel. Set it to enter PE once are into boost some, like 1-2psi and keep the rpm delay a little lower.

The VVE has a huge hump throughout the graph before you enter into boost, may want to work on that.

And you are losing fuel pressure, you can see it drop from 58ish all the down to 48 and you didn't even get that far into the throttle.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.