Thread: FSCM & CCM Tuning and licensing

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)

Lightbulb FSCM & CCM Tuning and licensing

As of Software version 3.6 you can now tune the FSCM/C304 modules however they do cost additional credits in order to license these modules which you will notice once you attempt to flash them. If you have no plans to tune/modify either of these modules then when you start the read process simply select DO NOT READ on the modules you have no plans to modify, this way the software will not ask you to license them. Keep in mind these modules cannot be read via the bus so a stock file is generated for you(you will see a popup that will state this clearly as well). Currently Holden FSCM's are NOT supported.

• 1 credit each for FSCM A-F
    • 2 credits each for 15-17 Corvette/ATS-V Chassis Control Module C304 (CCM)
    • 3 credits each 17-19 Corvette/ZR1/Camaro/ATS-V Chassis Control Module C304A (CCM)

If you have any questions about this please email support BEFORE licensing. If you license one of these modules and then email support there is nothing we can do as we can only assume you wanted to tune that module.

Additionally the newest beta software 4.7 or newer will allow you to remove or add controllers from the Tune details-controllers window.
    Last edited by Bill@HPTuners; 04-02-2020 at 01:37 PM.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    As of Software version 3.6 you can now tune the FSCM/C304 modules however they do cost additional credits in order to license these modules which you will notice once you attempt to flash them. If you have no plans to tune/modify either of these modules then when you start the read process simply select DO NOT READ on the modules you have no plans to modify, this way the software will not ask you to license them. Keep in mind these modules cannot be read via the bus so a stock file is generated for you(you will see a popup that will state this clearly as well). Currently Holden FSCM's are NOT supported.

• 1 credit each for FSCM A-F
    • 3 credits each for C304(C7 Corvette)

If you have any questions about this please email support BEFORE licensing. If you license one of these modules and then email support there is nothing we can do as we can only assume you wanted to tune that module.

Potential Tuner
    I understand now , how about waste credits ? gave me back or need to make new order for that? I want to know for why credits not enough for that device not cancel me ?
    Last edited by Aung Min; 07-09-2019 at 10:19 PM.

Potential Tuner
    Is there any confirmation that this works for the 2020 C8 Corvette? I need to disable an AFM exhaust code but I don't want to buy credits if it isn't going to work.

Nothing currently works on the 2020 vette

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Charles View Post
    Nothing currently works on the 2020 vette
    Ugh...

Potential Tuner
    Is there any way to be have the ability to use the beta version for the C6 Corvette for all the modules to read and write? I am very interested on doing a lot of fine tuning on suspension and BCM.

On the c6 we do not have that option with hp tuners

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C

Potential Tuner
    What is there to change in FSCM? If one chooses to pay for it...2012 Buick Regal here.

It does not cost anything to connect, read out, and save the file with all the modules selected. No one knows what calibrations are going to be in your vehicle.

Potential Tuner
    I've downloaded them both and I don't really see what's on the FSCM versus not...Just curious what the deal was, just now getting my feet wet with HP Tuners, tuned aftermarket ECM stuff, but it's a very different world.

Senior Tuner
    Do another read and don't read the FSCM (I think that is an option). Then see what is added.

It's amazingly hard to offer anything helpful when nobody can see this file you have questions about.