Thread: 2017 raptor idle auto shutoff disable

Tuner in Training

2017 raptor idle auto shutoff disable

does anybody know how to disable idle auto shutoff? i tryed but it didn't work, i set auto shutoff to disable and max time to 1,000,000, it still shutoff but now it does not start automatically again, i have to push the start button again to start the engine.

thanks.

Potential Tuner
    Maybe just try the disable switch. This is one of the very first things I did and have been driving with it disabled for over a month with no issues.

Tuner in Training
    i'll try it and let you know. thanks.

Tuner in Training
    didn't work on mine. still shutting off at stops.

I think you are using the adjustment in the wrong tab. There's another one in System. Don't use the one in Idle.

^ Higgs has it.

Your trucks are equipped with two different features pertaining to idle.

One is called Auto Start-Stop, this is the one that shuts the engine off at a stop light, then re-starts on take off. - Located under the System Tab.

The other is Idle Auto Shutoff - This one automatically shuts off the engine after an extended idle period, something like 20 minutes or so - Located under Engine>Idle>General.
    '17 Whipple'd S550
    Too many other projects to list.....see my YouTube channel for more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr7...-XfDG53sCh6tcw

Tuner in Training
    that makes sense, i'll try it ASAP. thanks all of you.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by 96gt4.6 View Post
    ^ Higgs has it.

Your trucks are equipped with two different features pertaining to idle.

One is called Auto Start-Stop, this is the one that shuts the engine off at a stop light, then re-starts on take off. - Located under the System Tab.

The other is Idle Auto Shutoff - This one automatically shuts off the engine after an extended idle period, something like 20 minutes or so - Located under Engine>Idle>General.
    the auto start stop switch did the job, thank you very much.