Thread: Hi newbee here. Difference betwen Free Version and payware one?

Tuner in Training

Question Hi newbee here. Difference betwen Free Version and payware one?

Hi All

As the tittle implies.
    What is the difference between the Free version and the payware version?.

Thanks

Bat

In a nutshell, the Free edition of RaceRender offers you the basic functionality for free, but your ability to customize data overlay objects is somewhat limited, etc. It can export video clips up to 3 minutes long, and they will include a RaceRender logo. This is far more than just the "free trial" that some of our past competitors had offered, as there is no expiration date and it can create videos. This should be enough to render a video of an autocross or drag run, or a fast lap on the road course. Many users will use this to start with, and then upgrade to a paid version as they find themselves wanting to enhance their videos even further.

The Deluxe edition has no export time limit, the logo can be removed, and it adds several video & audio adjustments, but it still has somewhat limited data overlay customization options.

The Ultimate edition has everything and will give you the full capability we offer for customizing your data visualizations, including the Gauge Designer, and even the ability to edit scripts for the Enhanced objects.

A chart can be found here: http://RaceRender.com/RR3/docs/Editions.html

Tuner in Training
    Thanks for your answer Weston.
    I have done a video with RR 2 min 2 secs long and did not have any logo.
    Is it possible that I have already bought this App could you check that out. I could PM you my info.

Meanwhile I am having problems just synching Data/Video is there any tutorial out there to show us that procedure.

Thanks
    Last edited by Capbat; 06-12-2017 at 07:07 PM. Reason: No Data inserted.

If there's no logo showing up on the preview screen or created videos, then you probably did upgrade it already. The program's title bar should say "RaceRender 3.x.x Ultimate" or "RaceRender 3.x.x Deluxe" in that case.

I did find a sales record from last July, for RaceRender Ultimate, that looked like it may have been you, based on your user name here.

Tuner in Training

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Weston@HPTuners View Post
    I did find a sales record from last July, for RaceRender Ultimate, that looked like it may have been you, based on your user name here.
    Hi Weston thanks for your answer.
    Yes the app does say RacRender 3.5.8 Ultimate (64-bit). So I guess I am a registered user. (I tend to forget things, which is apparently normal at my venerable age .).
    And I did succeeded in Producing a video which I synched successfully. The video is only 02:37 Secs long. I will try to do a longer one 5 minutes or so and let you know.
    One question: Am I correct to assume that the Ultiomate version is the top version available?

Thanks Again.

Bat

Quote Originally Posted by Capbat View Post
    Hi Weston thanks for your answer.
    Yes the app does say RacRender 3.5.8 Ultimate (64-bit). So I guess I am a registered user. (I tend to forget things, which is apparently normal at my venerable age .).
    And I did succeeded in Producing a video which I synched successfully. The video is only 02:37 Secs long. I will try to do a longer one 5 minutes or so and let you know.
    One question: Am I correct to assume that the Ultiomate version is the top version available?

Thanks Again.

Bat
    Yes, Ultimate has everything that we offer in RaceRender. Being that it says "Ultimate" in the title bar, that's what you have, and no output limit will be imposed.