Thread: 08 shelby gt500 Mono blade tune.

Potential Tuner

08 shelby gt500 Mono blade tune.

Hello everyone I bought a Ford Racing Cobra jet Mono blade throttle body for my car. The car has a tune for other things but I need to modify it to run this . So does anyone know where to get a tune for my sct tuner that would do the job without paying 250 dollars for it?
    Thanks

Advanced Tuner
    For less than 250 I doubt your gonna find anybody good enough to have good drivability with that throttle body.

Advanced Tuner
    This might be the wrong forum you. This is the Hptuners forum, we don't use SCT, we use HPT and nGauges. Getting a monblade to run isn't hard, you can find the values in multiple threads if you search for them, but unless you are tuning it yourself you should look around other gt500 forums to see if there is anyone who can tune your car.

IF you are in the central texas area you are welcome to bring me the car and I can get the car taken care of it, but if you are not then you should look into a remote tuner to handle your tuning needs.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by MelB View Post
    Hello everyone I bought a Ford Racing Cobra jet Mono blade throttle body for my car. The car has a tune for other things but I need to modify it to run this . So does anyone know where to get a tune for my sct tuner that would do the job without paying 250 dollars for it?
    Thanks

Potential Tuner
    What Hp tuner would I need to program my own ECM on this Ford?

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by MelB View Post
    What Hp tuner would I need to program my own ECM on this Ford?
    Both the standard and the pro will work. I would recommend the pro though since the 07-09 gt500 did not come with factory sidebands, the pro give you analog inputs you can use to log your own external Wideband.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jn2 View Post
    Both the standard and the pro will work. I would recommend the pro though since the 07-09 gt500 did not come with factory sidebands, the pro give you analog inputs you can use to log your own external Wideband.

Potential Tuner
    Thank you i need to look into getting one since I'm always changing things around