Thread: Newby here with questions

Potential Tuner

Newby here with questions

Questions
    1 I have downloaded my file from my car which was tuned by somebody else. It keeps asking me to purchase a license. Do I need to do that?

2 If I change things in my tune to pass emissions readiness monitors. Do I just reflash it back into the car?
    EGR not ready and EVAP not ready more concerened about egr. Have a Code p0010

3 I have a few things I looked at with my snap-on scanner That im not sure I need to fix in the tune.
    A. Shift solenoid valve 1 control circuit low voltage malfunction
    B. " " open test malfunction
    C. " " high voltage malfunction
    D. Pc solenoid 3 pressure command is at 109.9 at idle or with engine off

This car has been dyno tuned. Since tune I have added methanol injection. It is tuned for pump gas.
    2010 Camaro 2SS list of goodies
    eagle rods, diamond pistons -2.0cc, ls3 heads with dual sprigs good to .650 lift, tick stage 3 turbo cam 235/243 .635"/613"lsa116.5+6, ls7 lifters, trunnion bearing rockers, on3 turbo kit 80mm turbonetics turbo, arp head studs, engine blue printed and balanced, snow performance stage 2 methanol injection

humpty.hpt

Thanks in advance

1, Yes, you have to. Tunes are only unlocked with the HPT that was used on it first. If someone else like yourself wants to tune it, you must unlock it with your MPVI.

2. Your vehicle was never fitted with EGR, to me it seems doubtful that it will ever be ready because it's not there to begin with. You could disable the P0010 if you have to.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.