Thread: Flashing 2014 Raptor back to stock with Whipple tune

Tuner in Training

Flashing 2014 Raptor back to stock with Whipple tune

Hoping someone can help or even better someone has done this before.

Looking to flash a 2014 Raptor back to standard with a tune from the database on here, then copy the values from the Whipple tune to the standard tune and re-flash.

Hopefully this will get erase any trace of the Whipple tune and clean up the OSID so I can at least log PID's as we have a problem with reduced power on the truck.
    I think we have torque errors but I can not log those tables as HP Tuners does not give me the option with the Whipple tune on there.

Other option is to take it to Ford and get them to flash it back to stock and wipe everything to bring it back to Fords OSID, then change the values to match the Whipple tune on the new Ford standard tune.

If you roll on the throttle slow it makes power but is then cut, stamp on the throttle and its just got no power. No codes show at this time. All 4 O2 sensors have been replaced and long tubes installed with rear O2 extensions to pull the sensor out of the stream as it throws a code for the rear sensors.

Its either do the above or look into getting an SCT with a tune and install.

Hptuners supports Ford Racing OS, Email support and they can fix so you can log the PIDs you need.

Tuner in Training
    Just got an email back from support. Will update when I have a chance.

Tuner in Training
    Support were not able to Help with the Whipple tune. I have to flash back to stock.

Tuner in Training
    So we went with an SCT tune and its up and running again with a new Strategy Code. Couldn't have been easier.