Thread: LSX376 B8 gen 3

LSX376 B8 gen 3

Here is my car..

My engine..

And because the corvettes like to sh*t the diff right out the back, there is all this under my car..

And because the car is low and the engine is +88lbs I had to upgrade the springs. There are stiffer springs for the z06 cars. And then there are these track or T1 springs..

That rear spring is really nice when I launch the car. Ya know. It doesn't squat. here are some more pictures of my ride height..

I need to retrieve the tune file from my laptop and I will post it up here. The car runs incredibly well. It is my DD and because it is mine and it does not pay I still have not put it on the dyno. So it is only what I have tuned from logging data on the street. I gotta go back to the shop for my laptop. I will try to post up my .hpt tonight.

The LSX376-B8 is a low compression LS3. It has a genuine LSX block and forged aluminum pistons and all other parts are LS3. This swap uses a 58x to 24x converter, LS3 injectors, LS2 throttle body, And at the time of this tune file I still have it using the ls1 map sensor. This car has a 4l60e trans is drive by wire and it has vararam ram air. It also has ARH longtube headers, X, high flow cats, and magnaflow mufflers. Until I can afford the Maggie for this beast, I take advantage of the motor's low compression and I run my 476hp corvette on 87 octane gas. This tune is right. And the gear behind the 4l60 is a 3.15.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by AutoWiz View Post
    LS3 injectors, LS2 throttle body. This tune is right. And the gear behind the 4l60 is a 3.15.
    Nice.

I would use LS3 injector data instead. Or then I'm mistaken.

Anyway, VE table looks good! Just don't forget startup VE with a new engine! :-)

The lsx376 b8 came as a long block. like this..

I bought a c6 corvette oil pan, a LS2 throttle body, a LS3 intake manifold and fuel rail and I saved money on the injectors and just used a set we had laying around. We do a lot of not just these swaps but also blower installs and they always come with new injectors. The flowrate is correct. And while my car starts surprisingly fast for having a converter box for the crank and cam sensors, you make a damn good point about my cranking ve. I can not believe i have been riding around all this time with this bunk ass map. That's what is so great about these forums. I will make my correction and Thank You for pointing this out to me.
    Last edited by AutoWiz; 05-30-2017 at 07:00 PM.