Thread: Error Codes

Error Codes

I'm new to tuning and trying to fix two codes. My car is throwing P1153 and P0103 does anyone have an idea on how to fix it. I've already tested the sensor to see if current flows through it and it does, I just don't understand how to fix it switching from bank 1 sensor 1 to bank 2 sensor . any help would be greatly appreciative.
    Attached Files Attached Files

P1153 is just a code saying it didn't switch lean and rich of stoich enough in a given amount of time, normally it's around 60-90 seconds that the computer will do the test. It's a very common code with header installs on some cars I've worked on. Though it's normally the P1133 for bank 1 sensor 1 and not bank 2 sensor 1 like yours. Never noticed any issue with the sensor and it always preformed like normal.

I'd just clear it and see if it comes back. On some of the cars I've seen once I've cleared it 2-3 times it stops.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Is there a way to just simply turn it off?

Yeah, set the code to no error reported and uncheck the SES box.

The MAF code I wouldn't shut off though, I'd figure out why that one is on.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.