Thread: Injectors

Injectors

What are you all using for injectors with proper data? On mild setups where really large injectors aren't needed, I used to run FR Green Top 42s with the correct data from the Banish DVD, now I cant find those injectors. Any similar injectors out there in this price point with data?

Other factory injectors work fine depending on needs. They make 31lb/hr factory injectors on 8.1's and 33lb/hr injectors on flex fuel GEN 3 trucks.

GEN 4 factory injectors have more options, going from 38lb/hr all the way to 56lb/hr on many stock vehicles.

Past that I'd go with deatchwerks, injector dynamics or fuel injector clinic injectors. Ebay stuff or siemens deka injectors never have data unless you get them flowed yourself.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Other factory injectors work fine depending on needs. They make 31lb/hr factory injectors on 8.1's and 33lb/hr injectors on flex fuel GEN 3 trucks.

GEN 4 factory injectors have more options, going from 38lb/hr all the way to 56lb/hr on many stock vehicles.

Past that I'd go with deatchwerks, injector dynamics or fuel injector clinic injectors. Ebay stuff or siemens deka injectors never have data unless you get them flowed yourself.
    Yea OEM injectors would be nice, problem is the later models are shorties and plug is different!

Any one else have recommendations? I'm going to look at Fuel Injector Clinic...