Thread: 02 sensors

02 sensors

I need help with O2 sensors. I think I inadvertently turned off my o2 sensor bank 1 sensor 2 but I don't know how to check it in HP tuners. I've attached my tune file to this email
    Attached Files Attached Files

All codes still look active/stock to me.

Engine Diag > DTC's, then just scroll down till you find them. They are like the P0130's area.

If you can't see them just change your view to advanced under the EDIT tab. Edit > view > advanced.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

So does the check turns the sensors on or off? Also I've been advised to turn off all of my rear o2 sensors since I have long tube headers to keep them from throwing the check engine light.

No, the check mark is only for the SES light on the dash.

The codes will still be active when they say fail on first error and fail on second error. Only 3 "no error reported" should shut off the code for good on most codes.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

I've fixed one of my O2 sensors but now my car is throwing the code P1153. I've tested the O2 sensor on bank 2 already and it shows that current is flowing throw it. it's also throwing 1103 mass air sensor. Not sure how to set the parameters on this one any help would be greatly appreciative.