Truck details - 1994 K1500 35" tires 4.10 gears, 2002 5.3, BTR stage 4 truck cam 224/230 .553/.547 111+2, .030 milled 243 heads, NNBS intake with 3 bolt 78 mm TB, NV3500 5 speed transmission.
Backround - I swapped the truck over a year ago, it ran and drove perfectly fine like it was factory.
Problem - Now that i have the cam, heads, and intake for some reason when im driving in a parking lot or turning into a parking lot i push the clutch in and start turning the rpms will drop like a brick and if not correct with some throttle it will stall. Its like it tries to come back to idle to fast when load is applied and over shoots the target idle.
What we've tried - Ive had 2 separate tuners look at it (im a new and learning tuner) the first guy couldnt figure it out so he put idle at 1100 rpm lol yeah no not cool. The second tuner has helped me a bunch but neither of us can figure out what is up. we have tried tweaking the throttle cracker and follower a ton which has helped a tad bit but problem is still very much there.

attached is my current tune and a recent log file. In the log file you may be able to see where i give it a shot of throttle when turning into the parking lots and near the end (about 20:40:10) i didnt actually compensate enough and it stalls.
3-23-17 turned idle down.hpt
20-40-10 dies.hpl

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks for your time.