Thread: please help

Tuner in Training

please help

my car started yesterday no problem after I put this tune in and now today it will not it keep gurgling. its started for a minute I let it run for 15 minutes and turned it off and not it wont start can someone please help me. 5.3 stock truck intake, deka 80lbs, twin 72mm , e85 ,
    thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

I looked over your tune and you have a lot of things set that are red flags. It's going to take some time to work through. You should post the tune it had on before the issue occured.

Roger

Tuner in Training
    thank you for your help so this is my original sd tune following this sd tuning guide from my stock running file. really just turned a few things off and added fuel and changed the stoich afr to 9.6 so I had a few issues when I loaded this tune is my car seemed to flood out so I copied a tune from the respiratory and that's how I made the second tune. last night i flashed my orignal sd tune and the car fired right up now im just lost. I'll try it again when I get home from work. On a side note im trying to set up my wb error % on the scanner. i got the error % set up,now im looking to set up the boost error ve ,what is the boost ve? I can't find it anywhere or is that just with a maf not a sd tune. sorry for all the simple questions but I am looking to learn not get it spoon fed.
    thanks
    ryan
    Attached Files Attached Files