Thread: Procharged 2013 coyote swap

Tuner in Training

Procharged 2013 coyote swap

Trying to get base spark map points to start out with on 11 pounds of boost. I need some help. I'm using hp tuners and I'm new at it. I'm trying to get some good spark table data to start with so I can start dialing in spark. Street tuning it don't have access to a dyno at the moment

Senior Tuner
    Stock spark table with no Lambda Spark, IAT, or Knock Advance adders should get you pretty close for starters. Ramps up to 13 at WOT and the Coyote should be plenty safe there from everything I've seen. Get your MAF scaling close and then start slowing adding from there. Be aware of the stock bottom end limitations and don't push it too far though even if it's not knocking.

Tuner in Training
    Okay so zero out lambasted spark, I AT, an knock advances. And keep optimum table at 13 degrees max and go from there. I have got the mas airflow dialed in good now just trying to start spark tables and torque tables.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Pats1979mustang View Post
    Okay so zero out lambasted spark, I AT, an knock advances. And keep optimum table at 13 degrees max and go from there. I have got the mas airflow dialed in good now just trying to start spark tables and torque tables.
    Be sure to log the 12 active mapped points along with the OP map so you know which map is being used and where to add timing. You will often times run into situations where even at WOT it blends a few tables for the initial few thousand RPM during WOT